Wednesday, December 15

Baby It's Cold Outside


I went to visit Chicago the boy {see previous post} this weekend and Chicago the city had different plans for my scheduled departure on Sunday. 

I was (in)conveniently there until Tuesday morning. While Chicago went off to work on Monday I did a bit of work from my Chi-town "office" {read: his dining room table}, some strolling in Lincoln Park {see: precious four armed, sticks for hair, mud slung snowman above}, and some listening to Tim Keller. 

Tim, you sir, speak to my soul. Below is a blurb and another listening post I highly recommend: 

{Sexuality and Christian Hope} - Tim Keller

"Christianity presents a revolutionary view of sex, singleness, and marriage that rejects both traditional and modern conceptions of the purpose of sex. Ultimately, our hope in our future family, future journey and certainty of our true love, Jesus Christ, shapes our attitudes towards sex, singleness, and marriage."




- GG

No comments:

Post a Comment