Thursday, February 17

It's A Liz Lemon Kind Of Day...

For a couple of years now, I have repeatedly told a friend of mine just how much she reminds me of Liz Lemon.  Episodes of 30 Rock could literally be a day in her life.  This is an e-mail I received from her yesterday morning... 


Picture me, at my desk, pretending to work...boss comes in:

Boss: What are you eating?
Me: A cookie
Boss: It's only 10am... where did you get that?
Me: Oh, my snack drawer in my desk.
Boss: You have a snack drawer? Do you really think that's a good idea for you? (Insert judgmental look) 
Me: I hate you. I'm always hungry, I can't help it.




Naturally, I laughed and sent her this...






Then a few hours later, I had another e-mail waiting for me...



God help me...
When he came back in my office yesterday afternoon, I was again eating a cookie.  He was like "Seriously, again? This is like dejavu, I think you're even on the same bite you were last time" 



I love you, Lemon.

-George's Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment